<VV> Ad on eBay

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 15:33:48 EST 2007

Hey guys,
I just listed one of the posters I made on eBay. It's an enlarged copy of the
February 1963 full page newspaper ad proof that I have. It shows the Impala,
Bel Air, Biscayne, Chevy II and Greenbrier wagons available. It's a bit larger
than the original 17x22 size (about 22x27), and it's printed on nice
posterboard, so you can either tack it up in the garage, or frame it for the study...
The eBay item number is 300180329253 if you want to check it out... I'll be
listing a few other things, trying to get a little "mad money" for Christmas...
I call it W-D-K Money, for "Wife-Don't-Know"...
;-)
I know I'll be listing an NOS Marvel Mystery Oiler from 1952, and maybe a few
Corvair parts, if I can find some good ones to list.
Anyway, check it out... I won't be able to make anymore of those posters
until I get back to class in mid-January, and that's only if the teacher will let
me.
Thanks for the bandwidth!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe FOR SALE