<VV> Installing Tonneau Tops

Bob Saunders upnorth1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 20:52:57 EST 2007

I will second that motion It may be a while before I can go with a
cover, but I am interested. So far, I think custom is the only way to
go. I did see an older El Camino with Button down tonneau cover,
looked very sharp and period.

In the early photos of the rampside/ loadside, they show a one piece
perhaps aluminum cover. anyone have any info on those?

Thanks!

Chaplain Bob

61 loadside

still group red...