<VV> Gone -- OT

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 8 17:44:12 EST 2007

Okay, it's off topic --

Blessings and our prayers to your family, Lon.

I would agree with Lon's advice to not ignore potential cancer symptoms
out of fear or ignorance, regardless of your age  -- cancer treatment
protocols have made significant advances in recent years, and cancers
can strike any one of any age.  We have been very glad to have our
daughter's "bone mass", which took several months to find (typical -
they were looking for a nerve problem), turn out to be a B-cell
lymphoma. The doctors not only use the word "treatable" but with current
treatments (R-CHOP -- google it) they call it "curable".  Needless to
say, we were ecstatic with use of that word -- Whoopee!  And the chemo
seems to be doing just what they said it would, even though chemo itself
is not such a great experience.  So don't delay, hide in the closet, or
"tough it out" -- go see the doctor! It might not be as bad a news as is
feared.

God Bless, Lon.

Bill