<VV> ART ON WHEELS - AD, YES CORVAIR

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Sun Dec 9 14:58:54 EST 2007

Thanks mike...email is artonwheels at cox.net

Rod in SoCal

Thanks
Rod's Treo

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Mike Jacobi [mailto:mvjacobi at comcast.net]
Sent:	Sunday, December 09, 2007 10:52 AM Pacific Standard Time
To:	Rod Murray
Subject:	Re: <VV> ART ON WHEELS - AD, YES CORVAIR

Hi Rod

Please list the e-dress

Mike in Michigan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rod Murray" <rmurray at anaheimducks.com>
To: "CORVAIR" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 3:49 PM
Subject: <VV> ART ON WHEELS - AD, YES CORVAIR

Just a reminder that ART ON WHEELS makes a great stocking stuffer for the
Corvair lover in your life.   I create custom artwork of YOUR car. Posters,
vanity magazine covers, more.   Holiday gift certificates still available in
time for Christmas.   Please check my website - google or yahoo search "art
on wheels your car your art".  Thanks and happy holidays!

Rod
66 monza convt
Vintage corsa pub & web
Art on wheels. YOUR car. YOUR art.