<VV> '63 Diecast Corvair

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Mon Dec 10 12:43:25 EST 2007

I haven't seen that particular model but will look for it.  I have however come across a '62 burgundy Convertible.  I ended up with several of those about 6 - 8 weeks ago and now have come across 3 '62 light blue coupes.  All are pretty good detail and all were found at local W-mart store.  Picked up 2 of them just yesterday.  Ken Clark

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP