<VV> Behind the gas tank.

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Dec 10 17:10:09 EST 2007

Chris,
Read the destructions for best temp to paint in. I am replacing the gas tank
in my latest Corvair addition, a 67 Monza vert. I use Clarks red sealer for
the inside and the other sealer for the outside of the tank. There is always
some left so I use that to paint the area the gas tank goes in.

Rick Norris