<VV> Specials anybody

Lon Wall corvairs at pacifier.com
Wed Dec 12 17:51:40 EST 2007

       This sounds like a loaded question....... Corvair Underground is
doing the following -

1) Order online or fax and take 5% off any size order. (Phone orders
will not qualify for this discount) This offer WILL expire at the end of
the year.
2)  If you are a member of National CORSA take 5% off regardless of size
of order or how placed - This will ALSO expire at the end of the year
3)  Place an order in ANY manner over $1000.00 at one time and take 5%
off. Over $2000.00 take 7 1/2% off. This has been our regular "dollar
discount" policy for the past 11 years.

MAXIMUM combinations of discounts cannot exceed 15%. Note that there are
a limted number of items not eligible for some discounts (ie - stuff we
don't have any markup on!) - but we will let you know when you order.
Also PLEASE understand that discounts will apply to CURRENT prices - not
old prices ( :-) )

Most orders still go out the same day placed but if the order is very
large and/or requires shop time then there may be delays. Please be
clear as to your necessary time frame when ordering.

Thanks for all the orders in the past!  Lon Wall

www.corvairunderground.com
Sign up for for the E-News. Just visit our website. New E news will be
coming out this weekend.