<VV> RICH SHEPARD

Lon Wall corvairs at pacifier.com
Fri Dec 14 19:23:43 EST 2007

      A lot of you have been asking me for an update on Rich - Didn't
hear anything from his wife Trisha yesterday, but that's not entirely
unusual. She probably had a "typical" transplant day and night and  had
more urgent things to do than call me (!). I did see see she called my
cell this morning but I had left it in the Greenbriar all night so I
missed the call. Linda and I are going up to OHSU this evening to check
things out and I'll report back tomorrow morning.

Thanks for all your well wishes - I'll make sure Trish and Rich  hear
from you all!  Lon