<VV> Airtex Fuel pumps

Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Sun Dec 16 13:32:58 EST 2007

Aah, it has been a while since we've had the periodic fuel pump
debate.  We should be hearing from the "electric-only" devotees
momentarily, along with Smitty and his fellow "mechanical-only"
believers.  < grin ! >

As if nearly often the case in life, both camps can cite true
benefits of their choice and valid disadvantages of the other.  You
have to weigh the options and make your own choice.

In my case, I own three Corvairs.  Two of them operate on stock
mechanical pumps.  The third operates on a electric pump.  At present
I am satisfied with this arrangement.

--Bob in NJ