<VV> Corvair Friendly Repair Shops

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Sun Dec 16 14:50:47 EST 2007

Mike - - -I live in N. Ft. Myers Fl., about 60 miles south  of Sarasota.
239/731-9632.  Have fun in the Keys, the weather should  be wonderful - - -Dick
Shank

Thanks Dick et  al...

The report:

We just returned this P.M.  "Clocked" 991 combined city/highway miles, and
averaged 23 MPG. While on the  interstates, we held speeds between 70-75 MPH.
Used a little under one  (1) pint of oil.

The car performed  flawlessly. Next year we will be taking the 64  Greenbrier.

Mike Mauro
67 PG Coupe, 110, 3:27 diff,  Factory A/C