<VV> American Torque Thrust II Wheels

Eric Aos ericaos at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 17:44:46 EST 2007

Has anyone used the 16 x 8 on the rear of a LM 'vair? I've been searching, and found some who have used 16 x 7, which I plan on using them on the front. But I'm still unsure on the rear.
  I plan on going with 205/50 16 or 225/50 16's on the front, and 245/50 16's on the rear. Several people seem to have had success with those sizes. Although the 225/50 might be tight on the front.

  Any and all words of wisdom would be apreaciated.
  Thanks,
  Eric