<VV> engine cooling/engine "mayo"

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 17 11:58:56 EST 2007

Hi Bob,

He's running with headers - no lower shrouds - and I think he's in CT.  What
he's doing to heat the cabin, I don't know.

The original question was something like "can an engine run too cool".  It
sounds as if he's not getting the engine warm enough to evaporate the
moisture out of the oil to me.  Certainly, the ambient temp must play at
least SOME role in that.

Later, JR