<VV> Tonneau Top Information

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 20 19:28:58 EST 2007

Since one isn't likely to just order one online, like at
http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/bed_covers.htm -- check the 'extang'
line for snap, framed, and snapless styles -- you are probably going to
have it custom made by an upholsterer (or are you planning to sew it up
yourself?) -- I think I would check out the local car shows to see who
has sown up nice ones, and go see the guy.  You want them tight (hard to
install) so they don't flap if you plan on driving with it on -- that or
tight with bows -- ask your upholstery guy -- the one I recall  having
seen was without bows, but used on a show only Rampy.

Bill Strickland