<VV> Tonneau Top Information

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 20 19:40:59 EST 2007

I think I'd look for an upholstery shop that does cover/protection for
boats - like for the flying bridge.

Just a thought.

Personally, I can't really think of how to construct a bed cover for a
Rampside that is not going to cause at least some compromise on the use of
the ramp.

Later, JR

CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110