<VV> I just wanted to say... (little Corvair, but lots of VV)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Dec 24 14:59:24 EST 2007

Hey guys and gals,
As the new year is dawning, and with it being Christmas Eve, I wanted to say
Thank you.
Thank you for being my support group, my cheering section, my "dearest and
best-est" friends...
Thank you for the gifts you've sent me this past year.... thank you for the
advice.... for the kind words, and constructive criticisms, THANK YOU...
Thank you to our troops, our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines, for the
job they do, so that I may live and worship and drive as I wish.
Thank you for reminding me there are still some deals to be had out there in
the "car collectors" world... and thank you to the vendors of Corvair specific
things, for they make my life a lot easier a lot of the time...
Thanks for the encouragement in my attempt to go back to college and get my
degree... it was 12 years ago that I first signed onto Virtual Vairs, and guess
what... I was in college then... This time I shall fare better...
Thanks to my friends passing through, who were willing to pick up parts for
me and drive them a few hundred miles to a buddy who needed them... that is
love...
I know there's a lot of times when someone will say something and someone
else will take it the wrong way, and people sometimes get their panties in a wad,
but for the most part, this group of people is all about LOVE.... Love for
the Corvair, and by default, love for one another....
So I just want to say THANK YOU to EVERYONE.... May God bless each of you in
the year ahead, and keep you safe in your travels.
Merry Christmas!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe FOR SALE