<VV> Fan belt selection-options

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Dec 25 15:06:27 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/25/2007 8:49:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
cfmann at yahoo.com writes:

In my  review of available fan belts and options (from Clark's) I am not sure
which  belt(s) to get. And without longstanding experience with driveability
and  maintainence, I thought I would tap the deep and thorough knowledge of
fellow  VV subscribers.

With Fan Belts - Like with oil filters, you are tapping opinions, kind of
"semi-knowledge".

If you find and use a Gates/NAPA P/N 3VX560, I guarantee you will not be
disappointed.

Carks also has a good fanbelt, I have heard. - Seth  Emerson