<VV> Aftermarket convertible shoulder belts ?

Steven steven at sashimi.org
Thu Dec 27 20:12:44 EST 2007

I'd like to replace the lap belts with 3-point lap-shoulder belts in my LM
convertible, preferably with retractors.  I'd also like to use all of the
factory mounting points.  I've seen aftermarket units designed to have the
retractor mounted in the rear, but I'd like to set it up with the retractor
mounted where the outside lap belt mounts instead (I think this would be
better looking).

Has anybody done this and if so, where did you get the  3-point belts?

Thanks,

Steve Brown

'69 Monza convertible (presently with factory seat belts)
'62 Rampside (with new 3 point seat belts / retractors)