<VV> bad front wheel bearing

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Dec 28 19:17:43 EST 2007

Either.

Because there are two bearings in the knuckle end, just like the rear
axle of an early Corvair. So either the inner or outer bearing on either
side can be making noise.

Usually you can just get the front  end off the ground, run the car in
gear and the failed bearing is obvious.

Frank

Doing any more parts bin clean ups?