<VV> Dash Lights

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Sat Feb 3 13:48:19 EST 2007

From: BobHelt at aol.com
The dash lights and the brake lights are on the same circuit, I guess
that was the Generals way to let you know you didn't have any brake
lights, some people seem to consider them a necessity......... Not at
all like turn signals in florida...........check to see if you still have
brake lights...........
Ed

Gosh, Ed.
My wiring diagram shows a separate fuse and circuit for panel lights Vs.
brake lights.
Regards,
Bob Helt