<VV> Re: frame under/free candidate/'64 convertible

Spencer Shepard sshepard3 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 6 08:44:15 EST 2007

I have a '64 convertible that has more rust than I am willing to repair. I had toyed with the idea of a G body conversion when a saw the cars from Canada at Buffalo, but I know I would never finish it as it would  be about #9 in my list of projects.

The car is probably worth what I have in it (nothing) but I am going to salvage the powertrain and suspension for another project ('64 Lakewood). The rest will probably go to the scrap man, but if anyone wants a big project they can have it (in Charlotte, NC).

There isn't a lot of other good stuff, but (assuming noboby wants the whole car) let me know if you need anything other than the desirable stuff like chrome, etc.

Spence Shepard