<VV> Buick GS400 (NO Corvair)

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Feb 13 22:40:08 EST 2007

The 455 didn't come out until 1970, but if it is a 455 from the 1970
model year it is a 10:1 compression ration, very rare. Probably a 430.
Definitely worth advertising a stick shift Buick.

Like here:

http://forums.aaca.org/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB4

or here:

http://p066.ezboard.com/Buicks-For-SaleWanted/fbuickgsclubofamericafrm13

Why would anybody trying to make money on scrap crush this? I know time
is money and space for the car costs money, but eBay is the place to be.
A friend here, also a Corvair owner, just bought a Pontiac LeMans rust
bucket for way over scrap value just to get the 4 speed & interior parts
that match a stick shift console. Rare and in high demand for baby
boomers wanting to build a muscle car.

If he is into pulling parts to sell, check out what the shifter
mechanism is selling for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ORIGINAL-1965-BUICK-SKYLARK-T10-T-10-4-SPEED-SHIFTER_W0QQitemZ170079678031QQihZ007QQcategoryZ33736QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Frank DuVal