<VV> Aluminum Parts

Bill Kronen billpat at telusplanet.net
Wed Feb 14 07:56:11 EST 2007

Lots of discussion on cleaning and polishing the trim parts but I don't
recall seeing any suggestion as to the 'product' used.  I work part time
at a FLAPS and there is a great variety of products avauilable.  Do they
all work?  Is one better than the others?  Is hand polishing as good as
power buffing?  I refer to external trim as well as the door sill.  E
mail direct if you don't want to clog VV, though it would likely be
helpful to all.
Bill Kronen
Rocky Mt. House, Alberta  (Snow, but nothing like upstate NY)