<VV> 61 Rampie - Brake lights

Rex Chivers rchivers at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 15 07:31:20 EST 2007

First thanks to all who responded to my questions about replacing the tail
light sockets.  I was able to pick up two replacements from the local flaps
and install them in place of the old ones.  Good news is that I now have
tail lights on both sides, bad news is there are no brake lights.

      I did verify that the sockets and tail lights both worked properly by
hooking each lead to the battery and grounding the housing.  I have removed
the brake light switch and verified that it is getting 12 volts, and that is
working properly, and fuses are ok.  Where do I go next ?

TIA
Rex
65 Monza Vert
61 Rampie (almost on the road)