Alternatives Re: <VV> Rebulding Retard?

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 22 13:36:22 EST 2007

Thanks, Jim. Interesting stuff.
You're probably right about HC and CO being the concerns at idle. I was
going on (failing!) memory as to the reason for ported vacuum.
The Cord does not seem to sag off-idle perhaps because all that happens is
that the timing goes back to 24deg BTC as it was before the vac adv was
added. So I probably don't notice the difference. No problem getting the
idle where it should be, though.
Thanks again for the education.
Andy Clark
Camano Island, WA.