<VV> Here we go again...

Ron ronh at owt.com
Wed Feb 28 15:11:07 EST 2007

Here's a case where all I can do is caution everybody on the potential
pitfalls of going cheap on an engine.  Often it doesn't work and to quote an
oft used phrase, don't ask me how I know!  It's a lot of work to do an
engine so don't try to go cheap on it or you may have exactly the problem
that Barry is now having.  Or, at least some variation of it.
RonH