<VV> Corvair Ownership

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 2 23:06:14 EST 2007

I have to agree.  I re-built mine from a $200 non-running rustbucket 27
years ago - took me every weekend for 13 months.  It's still my daily
driver.  Except for some rocker panel welding I have done every bit of work
on the car, including painting it 3 times.  I still drive down the road
thinking, "Damn, I love this car!"  I am irrationally proud of the car.  You
can't buy that.

I tell my friends it's a perfect match for my personality, "Technically
advanced for it's time, and a little off center."

Roger Gault
The "other" Roger, the one who LIKES the fruitcakes on this list.