FW: <VV> RE: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 24, Issue 22

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Fri Jan 5 09:17:58 EST 2007

Hi Eric,

Just wondering if you can give up a little more information how to build
that I-pod interface that jacks into the AM radio.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Charles-

I wanted the stock look in my LM convert., so I built an iPod interface
(aux input, cd player, mp3, etc...) into the factory pushbutton AM.  The
input volume is controlled by the stock volume knob, and when the input
is disconnected, the AM even still works.  I mounted the input jack on
the bottom right of the radio, by where the antenna connection is.  The
best part, is that the ipod fits in the ashtray.

I felt pretty smart when I worked all this out.....then I looked in the
CORSA Tech guide for something else, and ran across an article on how to
add the input, which was almost exactly what I did.  I still have it
playing on the stock speaker right now, but that will change soon.  I am
currently building an input into an early radio, for my brother's '63.

Just an idea....

Eric
'66 Monza Convertible, fact. A/C
Rupp Monza Jr.