FW: <VV> how many -- WHO CARES??? Aghhhhhh!

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Tue Jan 9 14:26:31 EST 2007

Hi Jim,

Mine's 185/80-13.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

George / Guy / etc.-

I'm not that easy to get rid of, having been on here since the near-
beginning.  Yes, my delete key does get a lot of exercise...  The
problem is a lot of other people (good people with lots of good
contributions) don't have the patience / time / or maybe computer-savvy
to make said shit-straining less onerous. They just want to
*succinctly* discuss real Corvair issues. We've lost too many technical
treasures like Larry Claypools, Steve Goodmans, etc. who get frustrated
by wading through the incessant babblings of diarrhea-of-the-mouth
sufferers.  VV Talk was created as a haven for the afflicted -- please
use it.

I'm not sure if Bryan Blackwell has the ability to tell how many of our
new VV subscribers unsubscribe within 6 months, but I'll bet it is a
lot.  No new VV list "rules" are needed; people just need to exercise
some common sense and SELF-restraint.  I've been on large mailists for
a bunch of interests, but only VV seems to have such a chronic problem
with this.  I'll try to keep any further replies on this topic
offlist... others can go on listing the ins and outs of every parts car
they have stashed out back in the weeds. We are all enthralled.  Let's
all each post our tire sizes next.

Jim Burkhard