<VV> 140 woes...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 13 02:28:26 EST 2007

Hi guys. I hope someone can help me.
I've gotten my '65 140 on the road.
I drove it for about 30 miles the other day. after about 20 miles it
started to run a bit rough. I felt the exhaust and by the way it
behaved, I could tell that my 3 drive's side cylinders were not
firing. I took out the plugs and checked them. They seemed ok. The
plugs are gaped at 30. They are new. the wires are new. The carbs all
squirts a jet of gas when I move the linkages.  There is a good spark
coming out of the distributor.

When I step on the gas at some point the driver's cylinders start
firing, or at least that's what i think is happening.

The coil is old and so is the regulator.

Any ideas?
-Cash