<VV> Early Spyder fuel return

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jan 19 23:45:15 EST 2007

Yes, as others have said it helps keep the gasoline circulating from the
hot engine compartment back to the gas tank to help with vapor lock
problems.

And I'll also be in the Smitty column with no regulator ever run on a YH
since 1976. Mine or customer cars. But they have been in the Clark's
catalog since about then.

Frank DuVal