<VV> Fwd: engine noise

Shaun McGarvey shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 20 19:01:14 EST 2007

If a clutch disc with the springs a la Vega was installed, the springs can
just nick the flywheel bolts unless a thinner spacer plate is used. You
won't feel it when you turn the engine by hand because the tranny is in
neutral and the disc is turning with the flywheel.
It will likely clearance itself before too long.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun