<VV> Turbo Cooling Question

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Sun Jan 21 16:07:00 EST 2007

I doubt there was any shortage of turbo experience at GM during the
60's.  Lot's and lots of turbocharged engines were worked to their
limits during WW2 and the Korean conflict.  I suspect that GM inherited
their share of highly experienced personnel.  It could be that GM
guessed that the engines would survive to the end of their warranty
without any special care.  --J.B.