<VV> Late Model rim size info.

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 16:32:00 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/21/2007 1:22:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
computerwhiz31 at gmail.com writes:

I need  the exact rim size. I know it's 13", but what size is the  other
measurement. 6.5"?? then I need the lug-nut bolt pattern. As in, how  much
distance between each hole. 100mm, or 150mm? normally I wouldn't ask  this,
but I know that someone out there knows this answer, and if they  don't they
can get it very simply. I ask because i'm looking into some new  rims.

--
-jon

The Late model Corvair had a 13 inch diameter x 5.5 inch wide wheel. That
5.5 inch measurement is the across the inside of the wheel where the tire mounts
 and seats. GM used their standard smaller car bolt pattern of the time - 5
bolts on a  4.75" circle. What size or style or brand of wheel are you
evaluating? - Seth Emerson