<VV> More non-Corvair advice

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sun Jan 21 18:42:57 EST 2007

And Seth never drives it over the speed limit.  He told me that when we were
at a meeting in Tahoe before the 99 convention and both were headed to the
bay area after the meeting.  I kept up with him in some rental car piece of
junk and could actually see the gas gauge going down trying to stay up with
him.