<VV> oil leak

ron turner ron67ran at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 08:52:33 EST 2007

replaced the bellhousing seal and reinstalled engine but noticed oil
dripping from the weep hole in bottom of bellhousing--figure that to be diff
fluid that ran down the shaft as I was wiggling the engine to engage the
splines in the tranny---decided to pull the engine again to look things over
and cant see a problem--alsobig washer w/crank bolt pattern--cant remember
how it came out so installed it with the crank bolts as a washer for the
flywheel--could not find a picture in my manual--any thoughts on my oil
leak--the diff had already dripped about one quart while had the engine off
and the diff was suspended with the trans--could this be the source of new
oil in housing?