<VV> 140 heads

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jan 30 22:30:18 EST 2007

Just goes to show racing is different than driving! gggg

Over the years I have replaced more intake seats than exhaust seats.
Even more better is when the intake seat shatters and the pieces are
sucked into all three cylinders on the head...

Frank DuVal

Correct above to say machine shop replaced for me...