<VV> Waterford

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 16:01:52 EDT 2007

I just now received the muffler for my turbocharged Vintage car.
I am certain that it will pass the Waterford Hills DB test without a muffler, but I'm afraid the tech inspectors will make me install one anyway--just because.
???? Waterford's 75 DP limit is at the property line past some fences and earthen rises--maybe easier than we initially thought.
?? This has happen to me before. I bought FIA approved racing seats, which no sanctioning bodies require supports to the roll bar for.? The tech inspectors made me install them anyway.
?? I have see great sites for autocrosses lost just because cars came in on trailers. The home owners are the ultimate bosses; guess we just have to get used to it if they don't want ANY noise at all.
???
?? Should I install the muffler tomorrow? Are turbo chargers as mufflers enough?
Warren