<VV> EM vert F/S in SoCal

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Tue Jul 10 19:59:27 EDT 2007

I have a 1963 Corvair Monza convertible that I would like to sell. It belonged to my mom and she passed away 9 yrs ago and the vehicle was being worked on then. She had done a valve job but the engine was not completely repaired ALL parts there
please feel free to contact me by phone if you or anyone you know is interested as I have to sell it THIS month to remove it from my underground parking lot
I am in West Hollywood calif

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Jeffrey Mitchell

please feel free to call 323 6506086