<VV> PG adjustment nightmare Do I need to pull the fluid pan?When I turn the belcrank CW, it moves freely and I don't feel any change in torque pressure thatwould be the detent (I suppose) that you describe. Also, when it is in this full (as full as I ca

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 14 10:05:12 EDT 2007

Me thinks your confusing CW with CCW. CW stands for clock-wise. If you
rotate the TV CW, it sort of freewheeling (no resistance to rotation) until
the end, where you will mean SOME resistance as the internal lever presses
the downshift plunger. Then the end of the belcrank (for the link to the
carbs) will be at 12 o'clock.

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net