<VV> 2007 Great Plain Corvair Round Up

2007 Great Plains Corvair Round Up corvair at home-town.biz
Sat Jul 14 09:54:16 EDT 2007

This September 21-23 in Kansas City, MO will mark the third annual Great
Plains Corvair Round Up.  We will be hosting the event at the Holiday Inn &
Suites in Overland Park, KS at I-35 & 87th St.  This is a traveling event
with the first successful one held in Wichita, KS, and last year's being
held in Tulsa, OK.  It is our turn at the wheel.  We are inviting any and
all who would like a few days of Corvair fun.  Bring your Corvair and enjoy
the festivities.  You can register on-line at:

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter640/misc/gpcr07.php

Hotel reservation can be made at:

http://events.ichotelsgroup.com/DPRD-752RMN/MKCPK/website/

We are looking forward to seeing you there.  If you have any questions you
can reach me: Dominique Allen (Heart of America Corvair Owners Association)
at 7205 NW 75th Terrace Kansas City, MO 64152 or 816-668-3847 anytime.