<VV> CORSA convention

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Jul 19 00:11:01 EDT 2007

And be ready for "Michigan left turns"! On a divided road (median), you'll need to go through the intersection, make a U-turn (controlled with lights synced with the main intersection), go back to the intersection and then turn right. I think this system is from Germany and that Dallas, TX also uses it.

Takes some getting used to...

--Kent