<VV> Buying a corair engine Please help.

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jul 19 13:59:26 EDT 2007

Include me with the no flywheel or flexplate, and no starter ( as this
bolts through the differential).

Bellhousing? Well, it is hard to move and store on end without it. But,
if the photos were without bellhousing, then I wouldn't expect to find
one attached when I received it. And of course PG vs Stick, early vs
late, 4 bellhousing to choose from...

I always keep a bellhousing on complete engines in storage. They store
neater that way, standing on end.

Frank DuVal