<VV> Buying a corair engine Please help.

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Thu Jul 19 09:49:51 EDT 2007

Hi Mike,

If you had a picture with out a bell housing and a complete engine, I
wouldn't be looking for one when I received it.  A picture is still
worth a thousand words.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

I recently sold a corvair engine on eBay. It had one picture showing the

engine with NO bellhousing. The buyer has written me complaining there
was
no bellhousing, flywheel and starter. I listed it as a "complete" engine

meaning block, heads, carb, exhaust manifolds ect. I have always
believed an
engine (short block or long block) was just an engine. I am trying to be

fair with this man. So does an engine include the bellhousing, fly wheel
and
starter automatically or is it considered separate components ? What is
your
understanding please.
Thanks mike