<VV> RE: Selling a vair engine

Steven R. Marti srmarti at netzero.net
Thu Jul 19 21:54:37 EDT 2007

Let me correct my last messed up statement from my previous post.

Vair engines are a little different.  If I was purchasing a small block
Chevy, I would expect that a complete cooling system was included.  On a
Vair engine I would.   I don't know what the "official" definition would be
but to me a "complete" engine includes the sheet metal.  Most of what I have
purchased has been in that condition.  Maybe others will disagree.

Steve

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:30 PM