<VV> What's my vair worth?

Rhonda J rj41206 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 21:44:30 EDT 2007

Have 63 Corvair Spyder Convertible.  Pretty solid, runs and looks great.
Numbers do not quite match as they say car is supposed to be green and its
white. Otherwise numbers say white convertible top, spyder, etc..and it has
that.  Car has the gas heater in trunk. All original except radio which we
just picked up but havent put in.  Little things need touched up here and
there, right under front bumper you can see where rust is starting.  New
rods and seals in the past 2 years. Have $3000 worth of receipts in glovebox
of all work completed from a Corvair shop here in IL.  Do I have a better
chance of getting more money from ebay motors do you think?  I would love to
keep it but hubby wanted a rat rod more. Dont have room for 2 play things.
Thanks,
Rhonda