<VV> What's my vair worth?

Lawerance Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Sun Jul 22 22:20:15 EDT 2007

This is something that changes every day...and depends on where you are
located!

Try  putting it on the CORSA Classifieds / online  AND in the Communique.  I
would also put it up on Ebay with a high reserve....and  see where the
bidding goes...

If you are near Detroit, Mi.;  the Corsa Convention!!  This week!! Sterling
Heights..

And of course.......your own town...put it on the street and at Cruise-ins..
with a pricetag!

If and when all else fails.......make it a Rat Rod!  we have a few in our
midst!

In the last 4 years I've bought 3 NICE  corvairs  for under $1,000.00  each!
AND we've seen several go for well over $20,000

so hopefully the last sentence just gave you an idea!  ggg  Good luck!

Matt Nall    CORSA,