<VV> Detroit Convention lookin good!

TSpry tjs1139 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 22:55:48 EDT 2007

I cruised the parking lot at the Hotel tonight and there were a lot of
sweet looking Corvairs to see already.  I recognized a few cars that I
saw in Lexington a couple of years ago.
Since my Corvair is in the project stage I was driving my old Corvette.
My wife and I kept waving at people and they ignored us, LoL.
I'm going to go back tomorrow night and have another look and hopefully
check out the swap meet.
I made sure I'm working at the Tech Center on Wednesday so I can see the
car show.
Maybe next year if the car is done and I haven't sold it I can get more
involved.

Have fun, and if you see a guy in a gray Corvette this week try to be nice!

Tim Spry
Rochester Hills, MI
65 Corsa