<VV> 110 Head Work

Lawerance Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Wed Jul 25 00:35:52 EDT 2007

For the heads... time for the modeling clay...or RTV
 Fill an oil coated  cylinder at TDC  with  clay or RTV.  Excess will come
out the sparkplug hole....clear it out and install the plug

If RTV..let it cure...the dismantle and measure

If Clay...leave the clay in the head...
then measure using a small wire....just  insert the  oil coated wire into
the clay until you hit metal..extract and measure.

For the tubes.... 0.002-3"  smaller dia. goles are fine..

placement of the holes is another story.....Drill press  with tilt table
should work....

Got some junk heads?  practice!! gg   Cheaper than shop labor!

Matt Nall    CORSA,