<VV> More on piston rings concern or.. improvement ?

Bernie Livengood bernielivengood2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 23:28:28 EDT 2007

All types of manufactured rings have less than .100
thousands of movement from position of intallation and
final seat position.  If you had rotational movement
of the ring, they would never seat in and you would
end up with premature ring wearout.     Bernie
--- "D. Monasterio" <dmonasterio at megared.net.mx>