<VV> Parts Car Crushed

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 20:11:20 EDT 2007

That day many of us both anticipate and dread has come and gone for the 1965/6 Corsa/Monza Convertible that I was parting out. It was hauled to the scrap yard Monday. I found that LM's don't move very well without a drive train, but I was able to push it most of the way onto the trailer with the riding mower and come-a-long it the remainder of the way. It pretty much started coming apart when it was lifted by the yard fork lift. I did, however, spend the better part of a day getting just about anything left that could be removed from it. There is a 2-page list (advertised in the CORSA online classifieds, or you can get an Excel spreadsheet (or pasted in an email) of the very cheap parts by sending me a private replay. Thanks,
Grant (recovering from "stomach flu") Young (and wishing I was in Detroit)